The North Penn School District is a large, suburban, regional public school district that consists of thirteen elementary schools, three middle schools, and one high school. It serves the North Penn Valley, a 42-square-mile (110 km2) area in the Montgomery County suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The district serves the municipalities of North Wales Borough, Lansdale Borough, Hatfield Borough, Upper Gwynedd Township, Towamencin Township, Montgomery Township, and Hatfield Township.
Location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania
County: Montgomery County
- Population: 96,512 49.1% Male – 50.9% Female
- Age: Median age is 40.5 years old
- Household size: 2.50
- Family size: 3.07
- Marriage: 61.9% Male – 56.1% Female
- Children: 30.4% of households with own children under 18
- Education: 92.4% high school graduate or higher
- Income: mean household income $91.283
- Vehicle: 95.1% of households own a vehicle, 63.0% have 2 or more
- Median House Value: $292,300
- Number of Households: 39,429
- Home Owners: 75.8% of households are owner-occupied